Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Systems
Extensive capabilities in EI&C design, installation & maintenance
Hutec has extensive capability in providing EI&C systems design, installation and maintenance services to a wide range of industries throughout New Zealand and overseas, including geothermal and hydro generation, pulp and paper, timber products, dairy and fertiliser processing.
We are Impac PREQUAL (CPNZ) accredited and our PREQUAL approved systems and processes are at the core of how we manage jobs safely, efficiently and cost effectively.
Our capabilities include:
- Installation, calibration and general maintenance of pressure, temperature, flow, pH, mass, level measuring equipment and actuators
- Installation and programming of DCS, PLC and HMI for industrial processes, conveyors and materials handling
- Valve refurbishment, positioner servicing and calibration
- Electrical connection and disconnection and motor changes
- Air systems installations
- Wiring switchboards and sub-circuits
- Retrofitting VSD to existing installations
- Electrical testing and tagging